POSTING DATE: August 17, 2020
REPORTING TO: Lead Hand
HOURS: Full-time – Continental Night and Day Shifts
GENERAL DESCRIPTION: The top priorities concerning the successful applicant will be to possess excellent knowledge of operating machines, to have good judgement for making quality parts to specification. The ideal candidate will be able to work with minimum supervision and have an attention to detail. Due to the nature of this position a patient individual that shows maturity and judgement would be best suited. Performance will be measured by the daily output, the quality of parts and by deadlines being met. Opportunities for advancement and growth could be to set-up person or lead hand. These duties can include Bake Out and Fire and CNC.
REQUIREMENTS – General:
- Must abide by all Health and Safety Rules and have demonstrated commitment to good housekeeping/organizational practices.
- Maintain good working relationships with others.
- Strive for continuous improvement in all aspects of the work environment, this includes active participation in company committees, project teams and relevant job training
- Commit to your self-development goals as discussed with your supervisor and attend all company-sponsored training.
- Other Duties as required.
REQUIREMENTS – Must Have:
- Machine training
- Good attention to detail
- High School Diploma
- Blue-print reading skills
- Good mechanical aptitude
- Good work ethic
- Basic math skills Desired:
- M/C set-up experience
- Team player attitude
- Excel skills JOB DUTIES:
- Regular inspection of manufactured components to drawing requirements
- Keep machine running to standard specified on PRS and Process Instructions
- Work with set-up/lead-hands to ensure that the production schedules are met
- Other related duties as required
ASPECTS OF POSITION:
Attractive: Independent within own functions • Opportunities for advancement • Job satisfaction • High level of responsibility
Negative: Noisy machine • High-pressured position • Must be available for Continental night shifts or Continental day shifts