Our employment specialists are here to help!
We are your one-stop, personalized service for all your hiring needs!
All of our services are FREE of charge!
- Free advertising of your vacancy on our job board, website, Facebook page; if preferred, your job posting can remain confidential
- Pre-screened candidates to save you time in your interviewing process
- A pool of up-to-date, motivated workers of all ages scheduled to meet with you at your convenience
- Workshops to keep your staff current with today’s requirements, i.e. Smart Serve, First Aid / CPR, WHMIS, Worker Health and Safety, and Service Excellence
When you hire one of our candidates, we may provide a wage subsidy to offset initial training. Incentives are paid through a streamlined and convenient invoicing system.
To participate in job placements, employers must:
- Be licensed to operate in Ontario
- Comply with all applicable legislation, including human rights, Occupational Health and Safety, and Employment Standards
- Maintain WSIB or alternate safety insurance coverage, and have third party general liability insurance
- NOT hire his or her immediate family members, such as a parent, spouse, sibling or child as a trainee
- NOT be receiving government funds from any other source for the same training placement
- NOT use placement services to replace existing or laid-off employees