Loyalist College Community Employment Services delivers Employment Ontario programs and services in the Belleville and Bancroft areas. Our expertise in helping individuals to attain their employment goals extends to a diverse population; including: adults, persons with disabilities, youth, students and newcomers to Canada. Whether our clients need support to identify a career; to learn job search techniques; to build an effective resume and cover letter; to practice interview skills; or to access training funding to increase their marketability, our staff are here to help.
Employment Ontario is supported through labour market transfer agreements between the Government of Canada and the Government of Ontario.
Our service commitment to you
Loyalist College Community Employment Services is the only place you need to remember for all of your employment needs. We value our contribution to Ontario, and are proud of our reputation for excellence — excellence in the program we manage, the quality of service we offer our community, and the results we achieve. When a College Sector Employment Services member provides a service to you, we are guided by the following five key principles:
- You will find our staff to be caring, respectful, courteous, helpful, professional and considerate at all times.
- We respect your time, and strive to be available when and where needed. We know that your time is valuable, so we work hard to serve you as quickly as possible; this includes assisting you with accessing accommodation for special needs.
- You are at the centre of everything we do. We listen to what you tell us and provide service in collaboration and in consultation with you, recognizing the diverse needs of our users.
- You can count on our centre and our competent staff to have the most accurate, up-to-date and relevant knowledge, information and resources to help you get what you need.
- We are accountable to you. We monitor our results and adjust our services to continuously to ensure that you are getting the service you deserve. We respect your right to privacy and value the trust you place in us.
For full details on our Service Charter, please feel free to contact us.
54 Dundas Street East
Hours of Operation:
Monday to Friday
P.O. Box 10
613-332-1743 ext. 1
Hours of Operation:
Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday