Who We Are:
We offer a small firm feel with the opportunity for work-life balance yet our staff, resources, and technical knowledge could rival any national firm. Wilkinson & Company LLP continues to grow and prosper; we are leaders in our field and committed to service excellence. We work as a team, for the firm, our clients, and for each other. At Wilkinson & Company LLP you will be given every opportunity to reach your full potential and enjoy a rewarding and prosperous career.
Wilkinson & Company LLP is looking for an Administrative Assistant to work with and assist our Chief Operating Officer (COO) and supports business development and marketing projects. This position will focus on the execution of marketing, social media campaigns, support Firm communication plans (both internal and external), conference coordination, and provide day to day administrative support to the COO, as well as the Business Development and Human Resources Committees.
Your responsibilities will include:
Marketing and Social Media Support
• Support the preparation and distribution of content on the firm’s social media accounts including the distribution of newsletters, publications, speaking engagements, media mentions, community service involvement, news and other items and provide general account supervision and maintenance.
• Monitor and maintain marketing content on the firm’s website; this includes announcements, sourcing and editing images.
• Track and record all media mentions.
• Provide support and assistance creating and posting advertising and other promotional materials.
• Support the sourcing and ordering of new promotional items for the firm.
Business Development Events and Firm Events
• Coordinating the Firm events related to Business Development and related budgets
• Coordinating conference attendance including; registration and booking of travel arrangements for attending professionals; maintaining conference and travel tracker as a reference and resource for the department
• Acting as primary contact for travel and conference related vendors
• Managing all conference related invoices and expense reports including coding, obtaining approvals and payments
• Supporting the COO with the firm’s annual sponsorships plan and related budgets
• Coordinating the fulfillment of commitments for individual sponsorships
• Acting as liaison between the sponsorship organization and the internal professional responsible for the relationship’s success
• Managing all sponsorship-related invoices and expense reports including coding, obtaining approvals and payments
Business Development and Human Resources Committees Supports
• Participate in committees and assist with taking and distributing meeting minutes
• Assist with meeting scheduling and coordination.
• Supporting and coordinating departmental tasks as required
What you’ll bring to Wilkinson & Co.? (Job Requirements):
– Diploma or degree in Marketing or Communication is preferred.
– Diploma or experience in Human Resources Administration is an asset.
– Experience in the accounting industry preferred.
– Experience with budget preparation and invoice management.
– Experience booking and managing travel and/or events is an asset.
– Experience using social media platforms, included but not limited to Facebook, LinkedIn, and
– Strong morals and ethics, with a commitment to staff privacy.
– Strong communication skills (both verbal and written) including the ability to deal with all levels of
staff and professionals.
– Proficient with computers and knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Internet navigation.
– Excellent attention to detail.
– Excellent interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
– Proven ability to work independently as well as part of a cross-functional team.
We are currently identified as an essential service and as such our offices are operating. We are practicing all required physical distancing and office cleaning measures as necessary to ensure the health and safety of our staff and clients. Should applicants have any questions or concerns regarding this please advise us in the recruitment stage.
In order to meet our social/physical distancing requirements interviews will be conducted via phone or through virtual programs such as Zoom. Applicants will also be required to meet the requirements of our COVID-19 questionnaire prior to an offer/start date.
We thank all applicants for their interest in Wilkinson and Company LLP however, only those who meet the qualifications for our position will be contacted.
Accommodations will be provided to applicants to enable equitable participation in the recruitment process.