Position: Quality Manager
Status: Permanent Full-time
St. Francis Herb Farm – one of Canada’s leading herbal supplements brands is a GMP registered organization with over 30 years of uncompromising quality and service to our valued customers is currently seeking to hire a diligent, detail oriented individual to join our team.
- Manage site’s GMP Self Inspection and Recall program
- Initiate and maintain the site’s environmental monitoring program (microbial)
- With Quality Assurance, support management of site’s GMP Standard Operating Procedure system
- Work with other functional areas to identify GMP opportunities and put in place the corrective actions to fully engage a compliant continuous improvement environment
- Manage the site’s Quality meetings to ensure effective communication and to capture essential quality concern and corrective actions
- Manage the site’s stability program
- Work collaboratively with Regulator Affairs (and other functional areas) to ensure change control is maintained to ensure compliance
- Be the Co-Lead for all GMP (and related) audits and other customer facing opportunities
- Support RCCM investigations and customer complaint responses as part of our commitment to safety, quality, compliance, continuous improvement and customer focus
- Keep current with Quality trends within the NNPHD and CFIA (Importer) industries.
- Capable to be an active management representative on the JH&S Committee
- Work with team members to ensure all raw material, in-process materials, and finished goods release specification are managed to ensure compliance
- As a member of the Ops Team, work well with team to ensure SFHF’s continued growth and success
- Be a team support to release Finished Goods to market
- Take on Special Projects as an opportunity for further development and business needs
- Post-Secondary Diploma/Degree in Science, Chemistry or related field of study
- 2-5 years experience working in a GMP environment relating to Natural and Non-prescription Health Products or Drug Products
- Familiar with GLP, GMP, and CFIA compliance is an asset
- Able to prepare and revise new and existing SOP’s and Test Specifications
- Familiar with RCCM and Continuous Improvement methodologies is preferred
- Must be highly motivated, detail oriented and be able to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent research acumen, data organization and proficient MS Office skills (MS Word, Outlook and Excel)
- Strong communication and leadership skills are necessary (written, oral and presentation)
- Experience with botanical extraction is an asset
- Must obtain a clear criminal background check to complete the hiring process
Qualified candidates are invited to e-mail their resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than March 27, 2020.