The Registered Practical Nurse/Registered Nurse will practice in accordance with legislation and the standards as determined by their regulatory body and the practice setting. The RPN/RN will have the knowledge to assess, select, implement and evaluate a wide range of nursing interventions to ensure consistent safe, competent and ethical care. Client groups receiving care may include Paediatrics and/or Adults with complex medical/health concerns. Care will take place within the community within a residential or institutional setting with referrals generated by a variety of sources including government agencies, employers, insurance companies or private payees.
Come work for ParaMed! Full time, Part time openings!
Why Work for ParaMed?
– Competitive compensation
– Health and dental benefits
– Use of Mobile device
– Mileage compensation
– Training and skills development
– Career Advancement opportunities
– Employee purchase discount programs
– A supportive and respectful workplace
– Autonomy and independence
– Registration with the CNO as an RPN or RN in good standing
– A minimum of 2 (two) years of nursing experience, preference will be given to candidates with direct experience in a community nursing setting
– Availability to work day and/or evening shifts and to work every other weekend
– Ability to commit to working a set part-time or full-time schedule
– Able to pass a CPIC and VSS check upon successful hire
– A valid driver’s license and access to a vehicle is required
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity and to build a career in an innovative and dynamic organization, submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
ParaMed Home Health Care is an equal opportunity employer.In Ontario ParaMed and affiliated organizations accommodate the needs of job applicants throughout its recruitment and selection processes in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Accommodation needs must be provided in advance. email@example.com