We are a consulting service representing a Bancroft retailer who takes great pride in the service they offer and the experience they provide:
If you are an outgoing, friendly people-person who excels at quick service and multi-tasking, you are invited to apply to join this dynamic customer-centric team.
Daytime hours vary Monday through Saturday
Present with a professional attitude and appearance. reliably and punctually, to work in a fast-paced environment with a positive focus on the client.
- Promptly answering phones, accurately taking messages and directing calls to team-members in a friendly manner
- Effectively running a software cash drawer and inventory program
- Efficiently receiving inventory orders and stocking shelves
- Ability to quickly locate product and be familiar with the pricing programs, promotions and loyalty rewards
- Assisting management with placing inventory orders
- Prioritize time and duties without stress on the environment
- Warmly supporting customer needs
- Safely handle weekly recycling & trash processes
- Routinely wipe down shelves, dust product and light cleaning
- Familiarity with COVID sanitization procedures
Vulnerable Sector Check
This is an entry-level position