Reporting to the Chief Administrative Officer or designate, this position is responsible for enforcement of municipal by-laws, investigating complaints regarding by-law breaches both during regular work hours and after hours as requested.
Preference will be given to candidates who have:
· Completion of secondary education plus up to two (2) years of Community College in the field of law enforcement or equivalent
· Minimum two (2) years of Municipal Law Enforcement work experience
· Proficient computer and record management skills
· Strong oral and written communications skills
· Good understanding of Municipal By-Laws, the Provincial Offences Act and other related
· Excellent record keeping skills.
· Ability to maintain attention to detail.
Hours of Work: 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday