Registered Physical Therapist – Physiotherapist
We can help with that!
Are you a Physiotherapist that is looking for a professional clinic focused on excellent patient care and successful patient outcomes? Then this could be your dream role!
If you’ve got a passion for people and helping them to live healthy and active lives, you’re skilled at therapy and you’re a lightning-fast learner, you might just be the person we’re looking for.
We’re a Multi-Disciplinary practice aiming to help people get back to their best. Right now, we have 3 fabulous, experienced Registered Massage Therapists and Laser Therapy is a big part of our practice. We will be adding Physiotherapy and a rehab exercise room to our new facility.
You’ll be part of a company that has one main goal: Helping people get more out of what they want out of life.
We are growing so quickly that we need a Physiotherapist to join our team!
🡺 ABOUT YOU
· You are smart, skilled and confident.
· You have super high emotional intelligence.
· You are extremely accountable for your outcomes.
· You’re passionate about helping people.
· You thrive on personal development. You know the value of learning and training.
· You absolutely need and want to grow and expand your knowledge and skills!
· You demand excellence from yourself and thrive on feedback.
· You are positive and look to bring joy to others.
· You are results-focused and drive yourself to get the best results.
· You are a lightning-fast learner and willing to be taught new things and share your own expertise.
· You’re highly resilient and adaptable.
· You are a Graduate of a recognized school of Physiotherapy.
· Active, unrestricted license to practice with the College of Physiotherapists of Ontario.
This role is a full-time position that reports directly to Dyan McKeown BSc. RMT CEO, while also working closely with other key members of the team.
Go to www.livewellnapanee.com/ptcareer
🡺 DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Thinking this role was tailor-made for you? Read on to learn more.
· You are ready and willing to work with our team to get the best patient outcomes possible. Your primary role will be physiotherapy patient care.
· You are skilled with following directions and time management.
· You are ready to be added to a dynamic team of professionals that work together to bring about positive patient outcomes.
· You are willing to be responsible for being accountable and successful.
· You can take initiative and be self motivated.
· You are ready to follow all COVID-19 restrictions and sanitation in accordance with CMTO and CPO
Here’s what you’ll get when you join the Live Well Active Therapy Team:
✅ Full Training and Support – As a new team member you will go through a 6 week training course to make sure you are fully confident in your role. We also run a peak performance environment with daily, weekly and quarterly support to make sure you reach your goals. You’ll also see “behind the scenes” of how we grew our business from scratch to the biggest healthcare therapy clinic in Napanee, Ontario.
✅ Competitive salary – We want Ontario’s best talent and reward as such. We pay a salary as an employee with vacation and bonuses for meeting KPI’s (Key Performance Indicators).
✅ Overflow of patients and on-demand booking – We have learned and implemented highly successful marketing strategies that have us in a position of growth and overflow. We know how to get patients on-demand so that our books are full.
✅ Amazing growth prospects & long-term career growth– You’ll get to work in a fast-growing therapy company, where there are loads of growth opportunities.
✅ The COVID-19 Protocols: We have all the cleaning, sanitation and PPE in place and ready to go. You will be responsible for helping with cleaning and sanitizing.
✅ The Culture: Forget the traditional corporate culture. We left that behind years ago for a reason and have created something entirely different!? At Live Well Active Therapy we’re all family and here to support you however we can!
Go to www.livewellnapanee.com/ptcareer
If you want to step into a role with great opportunities, enjoy knowing all the details and have a go getter attitude, this just might be the role for you!
🡺 WHAT WE DO
We empower healthcare professionals to have successful rewarding careers in healthcare. In everything we do, we aim to inspire confidence and action. Our signature service is helping professionals break free from traditional roles that were once holding them back. We give them step by step systems to bring about the best patient outcomes possible and the most rewarding careers every day.
We lead a fun-loving, dedicated team that is committed to excellence, that always sees the upside to any situation, and maintains the strength and flexibility to change course as our business evolves.
🡺 THE TEAM
What can we say? We really like each other! Our days are filled with laughter and joy while remaining completely professional. From monthly team-building events and happy hours to annual team outings, we like to work hard and play hard!
🡺 THE DEVELOPMENT
Something you’ve always wanted to learn? We offer professional and personal development opportunities, so let us know what you want to learn. There are incentives to learning new techniques and new equipment-based modalities. We are committed to your success as a professional.