Since the legalization of recreational Cannabis in October 2018, HEXO Corp has experienced incredible growth. As one of Canada’s top Cannabis companies, we continue to advance in this exciting new industry along with the incredibly talented people we have working on the team.
HEXO Corp creates globally trusted brands of easy-to-use and easy-to-understand cannabis products. HEXO Corp is a serious, business-oriented and socially responsible organization that is building dynamic teams of professionals that aren’t afraid to step outside of their role, try new things and challenge the status quo.
If you are excited to take on a new challenge and are open to getting out of your comfort zone, we’re looking for people like you to join the HEXO Corp family.
We are currently seeking a Warehouse Associate who will report to the Warehouse Supervisor and Manager. The Warehouse Associate will work closely with the Warehouse team and perform an array of functions that may include receiving and processing incoming stock and materials, picking and filling orders from stock, managing, organizing and retrieving stock in the warehouse.
The schedule for this role will be Tuesday to Friday, 11:00am to 9:30pm.
- Receive, replenish and/or ship products,
- Maintain shipping and receiving logs while ensuring incoming and outgoing products are in good condition,
- Achieve flawless quality control of goods,
- Palletize or package product appropriately for replenishment/shipping method,
- Utilize material handling equipment, including but not limited to pallet jack, forklift, and reach truck.
- Conduct regular cycle counts on raw material inventory,
- Verify shipping/receiving documents to ensure order accuracy,
- Maintain the cleanliness, organization, and safety of the warehouse, and
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 2+ years of experience in a warehouse environment.
- Previous distribution/transportation experience, an asset.
- Ability to walk 5 km per day with equipment and/or stand for extended periods, when required.
- Ability to lift, carry, push, and pull 50 lbs.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Attentive to detail, with good planning and time management skills.
HEXO Corp. expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, or genetic information and encourages applications from all minority groups.