Since the legalization of recreational Cannabis in October 2018, HEXO Corp has experienced incredible growth. As one of Canada’s top Cannabis companies, we continue to advance in this exciting new industry along with the incredibly talented people we have working on the team.
HEXO Corp creates globally trusted brands of easy-to-use and easy-to-understand cannabis products. HEXO Corp is a serious, business-oriented and socially responsible organization that is building dynamic teams of professionals that aren’t afraid to step outside of their role, try new things and challenge the status quo.
If you are excited to take on a new challenge and are open to getting out of your comfort zone, we’re looking for people like you to join the HEXO Corp family.
This is a full time position with benefits after 3 months.
You must be flexible and open to working the following rotating shifts:
- Monday to Thursday
- Sunday to Wednesday
The shift to start will be the overnight shift.
- Cleaning and sanitation of processing machinery, equipment and processing areas of the plant;
- Cleaning and upkeep of offices, public areas, washrooms, storage spaces, employee cafeteria and locker rooms;
- Complete cleanings tasks as per the company’s standard operating procedures following daily, weekly, monthly and periodic cleaning strict schedules;
- Recording of all cleaning and sanitation tasks completion as per the company’s standard operating procedures;
- Reporting all security related matter as required by the company policy;
- Responding promptly to requests and job tasks as assigned by supervisors;
- Proper use and care of equipment and report defects;
- Reporting all maintenance defects in the facility;
- Keeping housekeeping closets clean, tidy and properly stocked at all times;
- Actively participate in the company’s recycling program;
- Perform any other tasks as assigned by supervisor or manager.
- Must be flexible to work a variety of shifts including but not limited to evenings and weekends;
- Must be able to stand and walk for extended period of time; lift and carry up to 25 pounds;
- Must be comfortable working at heights;
- Food processing and/or production line cleaning and sanitation experience required;
- Ability to use computerized equipment and cleaning machines;
- Excellent time management skills, diligent and complete work in a timely manner;
- Demonstrate flexibility and sound work ethics;
- Fluent spoken and written communication skills in English;
- Ability to work in a team or independently with little to no supervision.
HEXO Corp. expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, or genetic information and encourages applications from all minority groups.