Frazier Industrial Company is the leading manufacturer of racking systems, with its headquarters located in Long Valley, NJ. The fabrication position is full time and based at one of our shop locations in Trenton, Ontario. We are looking for someone who likes a challenging environment and is dedicated to accomplishing goals. This position includes maintaining quality and safety standards; keeping records; maintaining equipment and supplies. Overtime may be required.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned or requested.
· Loads feed mechanism by lifting stock into position.
· Verifies settings by measuring positions, first-run part, and sample work pieces; adhering to safe operating standards and quality assurance procedures.
· Maintains specifications by observing drilling, grooving, and cutting, including turning, facing, knurling and thread chasing operations; taking measurements; detecting malfunctions; troubleshooting processes; adjusting and reprogramming controls; sharpening and replacing worn tools; adhering to quality assurance procedures and processes.
· Maintains all required record keeping and generates written reports as required by the Company to document production activity.
· Maintains equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer’s instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES:
· Ability to read a Tape Measure to 1/16” increments (accuracy)
· Ability to read and interpret drawing for dimensions and weld patterns to determine quality adherence to engineering requirements.
· Ability to read process, procedure and instruction manuals.
· Demonstrate ability to Count, Add, Subtract fractions and decimals.
PHYSICAL AND ENVIRONMENTAL ELEMENTS:
· Production environment include working indoors with exposure to heat, cold, noise, heavy equipment and machinery
· Physical requirements include climbing, stooping, reaching, standing, walking, pushing, pulling, lifting, grasping, talking, hearing and repetitive motion
· Must be able to exert up to 50 lbs. of force occasionally, and / or up to 30 pounds of force frequently, and / or up to 20 lbs. of force constantly to move objects.
Will start on 1st shift to train then will be moved to 2nd shift in approx. 3 weeks after training.
1st Shift Monday through Thursday 4:00am – 2:30 pm
2nd Shift Monday through Thursday 2:30 pm – 1:00 am
Pay range $16.00-$18.00 /Hour plus $2.00/Hour shift differential
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Pay: Up to $18.00 per hour
Anyone entering our facility must wear a face mask, take a covid screening & temperature test.