Job Duties & Responsibilities:
· Ensure parts are made or processed in accordance with instructions listed on the Process Control Plan and Inspection Sheet.
· Efficiently and effectively operating single robot MIG weld cells.
· Ensuring parts are made or processed in a prompt manner and production output standards are met.
· Responsible to comply with all company policies, procedures and rules.
· Assisting the Quality Assurance Team with any customer concerns / problem resolution. QA cannot stop production, therefore lead hand must be notified.
· Responsible to perform any and all other duties as assigned by the supervisor/lead hand when required, which may not be covered with this job description.
· Required to have the ability or to develop the ability to read and understand blueprints and blueprints specifications, control plans, routing in order to determine prescribed setup and operation.
· Must be mentally capable of understanding and following written and oral instructions as given by Shop Supervisor or lead hand.
· Sets up and operator industrial robot.
· Mounts and positions workpiece on location pins of holding fixture adjacent to robot, manually or using hoist, and aligns and secures workpiece on holding fixture, using template bolts, hand tools and power tools.
· Enters commands to retrieve preprogrammed instructions from operating system.
· Pushes button or enters commands to activate robot that automatically retrieves and secures designed end effector on robot and positions arm for welding.
· Enters commands to start robot, observes robotic operation, and monitors screen of machine controller for malfunctions and error messages.
· Adjust machine according to error message instructions.
· Inspects finish workpiece for conformance to specifications.
· May perform machine maintenance.
· Expected to be physically capable of standing for long periods of time while completing job assignments, which may be equal to the entire shift.
· Expected to be physically capable of loading and unloading robot with production parts which may mean lifting parts weighing from five (5) to ten (10) pounds each.
· Required to have the visual ability or to develop the visual ability to inspect parts being run in production and be able to exercise reasonable judgment of good versus bad parts from an appearance standpoint.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Pay: $16.00-$19.00 per hour
Anyone entering our facility must wear face masks and take a Covid Questionnaire and temperature check.