Frazier Industrial Company is the leading manufacturer of racking systems, with its headquarters located in Long Valley, NJ. We are looking for someone in our Trenton Ontario site who likes a challenging environment and is dedicated to accomplishing goals. This position includes maintaining quality and safety standards; keeping records; maintaining equipment and supplies. Overtime may be required.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following, as well as other duties that may be assigned at supervisor discretion.
· Diligent attention to job orders and inventory specifications
· Safe and effective forklift operation
· Lifting material into position, and using controls to lower into paint tanks.
· Attention to specific detail as product completes the paint cycle, ensuring quality paint coverage on all orders
· Maintains all required record keeping and generates written reports as required by the Company to document production activity.
· Maintains equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer’s instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs.
· Effectively uses time to meet and exceed production expectations.
· Safe and effective operation of overhead hoists and cranes.
· Filling Paint Bins
· Prepping material to be dipped, (i.e. taping or removing excess metal shavings)
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES:
· Ability to read follow specific Instructions.
· Ability to read and interpret paint requirements, and correctly log completion of work.
· Ability to read process, procedure and instruction manuals.
· Demonstrate ability to Count, Add, Subtract fractions and decimals.
· Forklift Experience required
PHYSICAL AND ENVIRONMENTAL ELEMENTS:
· Production environment include working indoors with exposure to heat, cold, noise, heavy equipment and machinery
· Physical requirements include climbing, stooping, reaching, standing, walking, pushing, pulling, lifting, grasping, talking, hearing and repetitive motion
· Must be able to exert up to 50 lbs. of force occasionally, and / or up to 30 pounds of force frequently, and / or up to 20 lbs. of force constantly to move objects
We work 10 hour shifts, Monday to Thursday and are currently hiring for the following shifts.
1st Shift – 4:00am to 2:30 pm – 10 hours – Monday to Thursday
2nd Shift – 2:30pm to 1:00am – 10 hours – Monday to Thursday ($2.00 shift premium)
Weekend Shift – 5:00am to 5:00pm – 12 hours – Friday/Saturday/Sunday ($3.00 shift premium)
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Pay: From $17.00 per hour
All employees are required to wear a mask and take a Covid screening questionnaire when they sign in. Any persons entering the building will follow the same guidelines as well as do a temperature check.