Faraday Animal Hospital – The Client Care/Receptionist part-time
The ideal candidate will be outgoing, a team player who demonstrates compassion and care to clients, patients, and co-workers alike. Must have excellent communication skills including phone, self- motivation, ability to multitask, computer skills, be flexible in any situation, and provide exceptional customer service and patient care. We are searching for an individual who could work in a fast-paced environment both as a team player and individually.
- Previous Client Care experience would be an asset but not required.
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent written, verbal communication and computer skills
- Excellent organizational, time management and multitasking abilities.
- Personable, empathic disposition with the ability to build connections with our client base and our team members.
- Ability to build strong relationships with our clients and their pets.
- Ability to work various shifts within our working hours of 8am to 7pm Monday to Friday and 9am to 2pm Saturdays.
- Providing care to our patients and clients.
- Responding to client’s questions
- Processing incoming and outgoing patients and handling payment
- Answering phone calls, scheduling appointments, processing medication.
- Triaging patient calls
- Handling emergencies when they arise.
- Handling incoming and outgoing email
- Ensuring the reception area and exam rooms are cleaned and restocked.
- Maintaining and documenting client information and any other pertinent information.
- Job Type: Casual, Permanent – Approx 4-12 hrs./week
The hours would mainly be 4pm-7pm, four days a week, with alternate Saturdays 9am-2pm. Sometimes you may be asked to take a daytime shift from 8am-4pm, so flexibility in your schedule is essential. Having your own transportation would be an asset.
We look forward to hearing from you!
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Please email resumes to: email@example.com