We are growing and looking to bring on another experienced and talented Individual to join our Team.
If you have a positive attitude, a good work ethic, great attention to detail, and take pride in your work, then we want to hear from you.
We are a growing residential construction company based out of Stirling, ON, and working all around the Quinte region. Our scope of work ranges from exterior projects (Decks, Siding/soffit/fascia, windows and doors, Additions, etc) to full interior renovations and finishes (Kitchens, bathrooms, flooring, trim, custom finishes, etc).
We offer a great working environment, with consistent, year round, full-time hours, and opportunities for ongoing training and growth.
We are looking for a team player with extensive knowledge of the residential construction process. Someone who can offer great feedback and insights to help finish large projects but can easily go off and complete smaller projects by themselves, without supervision.
The right applicant will have a great range of skills and experience within the residential construction industry. Attention to the details is very important.
– 8+ Yrs of Residential Construction experience
– 3+ yrs of Finish Carpentry experience
– Great understanding of the residential building process and OBC
– Experience with framing
– Ability to read and interpret building plans
– Experience with Flooring, trim, interior doors, and finishes
– Window and Exterior door installation experience
– Must be comfortable working at heights
– Must have Working at heights or ability to obtain ASAP
– Ability to work as part of a team and alone, unsupervised
– Ability to supervise a Labourer(s)
– Proficient with technology, smartphones, and apps
– Tiling experience an asset but not mandatory
– Licensed Carpenter an asset but not mandatory
– Must have a positive attitude and great work ethic
– Must have reliable vehicle and transport to get to job sites all around Quinte region
If this is You, or someone you know, please Apply Today!
We offer a competitive wage, opportunity for ongoing training, flexible paid time off, and a great working environment.